1. According to the overseas development strategy and market positioning of the business unit, formulate the annual promotion plan, budget plan and marketing strategy of the B-end and C-end of the overseas market to promote the achievement of sales targets;
2. Build a marketing and promotion matrix from 0 to 1, including but not limited to brand official website, SEO/SEM, digital marketing and overseas PR, etc.;
3. Responsible for the planning and promotion of marketing activities, coordinate the development and operation of various online and offline promotion activities, and promote market development;
4. Responsible for brand communication planning, overseas promotion and standardized management, and formulate a full-year brand promotion plan;
5. Analyze and collect industry market data, evaluate market trends, and provide short-term and long-term market forecasts and reports;
6. Responsible for daily work such as team building, training and management of the marketing department.
1. Bachelor degree or above, at least 5 years of working experience in consumer electronics and smart hardware markets;
2. English level 6 or above or equivalent, can be used as working language;
3. Proficient in various overseas online marketing and promotion methods, and rich experience in large-scale online and offline event project planning and brand marketing activities;
4. Strong brand awareness, excellent brand strategy ability and integrated communication skills;
5. Excellent communication skills, pressure-bearing ability, organization and coordination ability, innovative consciousness, and able to adapt to overseas business trips.